Services We Offer
Fluency Evaluation & Therapy
Social Skills Groups
Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) Consultation
AAC device programming
Assistive Technology Consultation
We do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach.
Our team of experienced speech-language therapists are trained in a variety of speech therapy intervention techniques and methods to improve speech, language and social-pragmatic communication.
These techniques include, but are not limited to:
- PROMPT (multisensory approach for improving articulation & motor speech deficits)
- Early Intervention – Hanen Method (designed specifically for children birth to 5 years diagnosed with a language delay)
- TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and Communication related handicapped CHildren)
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System – alternative communication system)
- Assistive Technology Services (exploring the use of a variety of equipment to improve functional capabilities of children with disabilities ie: communication devices, software/hardware to improve executive functioning, etc.)
- Autism Intervention (Speech Therapy intervention that focuses on improving the social and cognitive development of children with autism.)
- Board Certified Fluency Speciliast
Ellen Spear – Owner
Verna Ann Kotansky
Please call the office number (440) 471-7190 if you have any non-urgent questions and contact us via cell phone (voicemail or text) if you are calling to cancel an appointment. Thank you!